Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Sunday, December 16, 2007

MeMe # 4


WHAT,IN YOUR OPINION,IS THE WORST SONG EVER?....so many qualify especially when a not so good song comes along and they just play it to death and wear you down with it.I guess the song that did it for me was ebony and ivory by paul mccartney and stevie wonder both of whom i like as entertainers and admire their accomplishments.

No comments: