Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Sunday, December 16, 2007

MeMe # 1


I HAVE BEEN TAGGED BY A REALLY GOOD GUY WHO LIVES FAR FAR AWAY AND DREAMS OF VISITING MY BIRTHPLACE LOS ANGELES SOMEDAY.I AM TO ANSWER 10 QUESTIONS SO THAT ALL THE BLOGGING WORLD CAN PSYCHO ANALIZE ME AS IF MY NEARLY 400 POSTS AREN'T ENOUGH...LOL...QUESTION 1 EASY ENOUGH...WHEN YOU WERE BORN,HOW MUCH DID YOU WEIGH?.i weighed a meager 6 lbs and 7 oz. at birth and grew up to be just average 5 foot 9 inches tall and weighing 160 lbs at my most heaviest point of my life most of that being confined to my penis but I'm not complaining.I was never skinny and never fat, just average.

1 comment:

Y said...

Dennis,thanks so much for answering all these questions!And for being so honest!
Great answers really!


I wish you a trip to Australia very soon:)