Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

A VERY SERIOUS PERSON

I watched A VERY SERIOUS PERSON tonight or I should say early this A.M.It was a good coming of age film.It is directed by Charles Busch and he stars in it also.It is one of his few roles out of drag but yet does make a Drag appearance towards the end.While he has done many things I remember him most from the HBO show OZ.This story is sweet and quite origional while adding in aspects of dealing with death and dying.Rent it or Buy it but Watch it.

No comments: