Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Friday, November 30, 2007

THE TREE MARSHALL

The Tree Marshall was in the neighborhood chopping trees down for no reason.This tree on the edge of the parking lot was not hurting anyone.

1 comment:

Sue said...

What is it with tree marshals? Ours goes around cutting down trees as if it is going out of style. I feel so bad for the trees. The condemned are forced to wear yellow plastic ties until they get the ax, so to speak. I guess we could force hearings on all of them, but we already made enough trouble lately.