Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

TIGHT TRIO

AT 5:45 I reach my front door after a day of painting at the Fire Station.My shirt and undershirt are savagely torn from my body.I kick my shoes off.And finally, I can unzip and drop my paint covered pants.I put my thumbs in the waistline of my underwear and without hesitating I pull them down my legs.I crumble them up.I yell at them for I am happy to be free.I throw them to the wall.Then I scratch by balls and stretch my friend (yes he is my friend) until I'm half hard.

No comments: