Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Monday, July 2, 2007

THE POST I'VE BEEN AVOIDING





The Death of my MOM 10 days ago has been nothing less than painful and extremely heavy on the heart. My MOM died in one state and lived in another but with lots of family and friends in both places we had 2 funeral services for her... one in Covina , California and the other in Russellville , Arkansas.
We would like it if you could make a donation to the LEUKEMIA & LYMPHOMA SOCIETY gateway chapter that serves Eastern Missouri , Southern Illinois and all of Arkansas in her honor. You can check them out and read about what they are doing at http://www.leukemia-lymphoma.org/all_page?item_id=4972








































































No comments: