Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Thursday, July 5, 2007

The FOURTH of JULY at MY PARENTS
















I traveled from Little Rock to Russellville via Morrilton yesterday to spend the 4th of July with family and friends.My parents have had a big 4th of July celebration at their house ever since they moved to Arkansas.A trip to DEATON'S FIREWORKS OUTLET supplied us with some great fireworks to take with us.We grilled burgers and dogs.We fired off alot of FIREWORKS.On the way there we passed 3 cars from the great american race.I got a picture of the blue one as you can see.We stopped in Morrilton at the Riverview Nursing Home to pay a visit to my 89 year old Grandmother.It was bingo day at the home so I played a few games of Bingo and won a prize... a Patriotic Bear Figurine for her.As you can see in the picture they had a few hundred American Flags at the intersection where you turn in to the Morrilton Hospital and Nursing Home.Oh and I have discovered this new drink I like.I have always liked Ginger Ale but the new Raspberry Ginger Ale is real tasty.One of the pictures shows my cousin Rick Bryant and his new Girlfriend hugging each other close.The rest of the pictures are Family and Friends enjoying the day of FIREWORKS , FOOD and TALK. I think Mom would have enjoyed the day and would proud we continued the tradition.









































































































































No comments: