Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Friday, July 6, 2007

GETTING BACK TO THINGS







So many people have came by the store and called to offer condolences about the passing of my MOM.I really appreciate all that everyone has done from the cards,notes,e-mails,food and the fixing of the leak in the bathroom.Thank You All So Much.A few have mentioned missing the blog and the pics of all the goings on around the store.I haven't been at the store as much with the trip to California and a few trips to Morrilton and Russellville.Things will slowly get back to normal or as normal as can be under the circumstances.I loved my Mother with all my heart and am devistated by her death a couple of weeks ago.I depended on her for so much.It's a huge loss for me for sure.Today Cliffton crunched the cans that had piled up over the past 2 weeks and a hot guy in a purple shirt came in and bought a small dildo while a couple of guys (one with no shirt) sat on the bench waiting for a ride after a visit to the tattoo parlor.

No comments: