Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Thursday, November 3, 2011

I APPLAUD COCHRAN FOR HAVING THE GUTS TO JUMP SHIP.I HAVE ROOTED FOR HIS TRIBE SINCE THE BEGINNING BUT DIDN'T LIKE THE WAY HE WAS TREATED EITHER


I never felt Cochran had a shot at winning the million dollars in his position on his old tribe.He managed to stay around till the merge but the truth is he was always in the bottom of the tribe rankings.His tribe mates just never gave him any respect.Cochran made it to the merge and jumped ship.It really was a smart move.He probably still isn't going to win and I think he knows that , but I think he can go to sleep at night knowing that people who treated him like shit the first half of the game aren't going to win either.

No comments: