Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Sunday, June 19, 2011

NOT THE FIRST GAY RELATIONSHIP ON A SOAP BUT THE FIRST FOR DAYS OF OUR LIVES





90102 Heartthrob Freddie Smith will be joining the cast of Days of Our Lives to play a gay character named Sonny.While still a secret I believe he will fall for the character Will Horton played by Chandler Massey.I have included a shirtless picture of Chandler showing his well developed chest.Unfortunately I don't think Freddie takes his shirt off much.Maybe that will change as they move forward with their gay storyline.Tune into Days of Our Lives and see where they take the story from the beginning.

No comments: