Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Sunday, December 19, 2010

GOOD LUCK TONIGHT JUDSON JOHN BIRZA : own the challenges , own the Tribals and own the stage because it's FINALE NIGHT

Somewhere out in the LA area of California , one of the Survivors , from this season , is most likely sitting in his room , nervously awaiting tonight's last show and live reunion.Judson John Birza is probably shirtless and barefooted wishing he could play the drums or take a walk on the beach.I wanted to wish him good luck tonight as with all the remaining castaways and thank all the castaway rejects , those that have left their torches being snuffed out at one of the previous Tribal Councils.I have enjoyed watching this season and while I have paid most attention to Jud the Stud , I really have fond feelings for all 20 of the castaways.I know Judson must win another Immunity Challenge and get the necklace , if he is to move forward and make it to the final four.I believe he will.If he doesn't he will be voted out no doubt.Three Tribal Councils tonight and Judson must own them.If he does that , I believe he has a great shot at the million.The shows edit throughout the season would suggest he also has a good shot.Supposedly if you watch enough survivor you can get clues from the edit as to who the winner is.I'm not that good at that sort of analyzing , but I would say Judson's edit was positive and favorable and he has won challenges and has saved the best for last.He very well could be our next Sole Survivor and winner of Survivor Nicaragua.

No comments: