Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

JUDSON BIRZA TONIGHT ... IT IS SURVIVOR WEDNESDAY

and I will miss tonight's eppy when it airs.I will have to catch it later tonight or tomorrow.I'm thinking Judson and Benry are close to being on Brenda's and Sash's vote out list.I don't think Jud will go home tonight , Benry might though.Brenda has a Team on survivor and Sash has his Team but Jud doesn't have much of Team on the show.Jud's Team is us his public that is rooting for him.He almost needs a miracle or a series of miracles over the next few weeks to stay in the game and make it to the finals.I have faith that a miracle will happen.Tonight we are to see the contestants do a Barrel and Planks Challenge and then a Rope Challenge which shows Shirtless Judson with a very determined look.I have included a token shirtless picture of Chase Rice as well.

No comments: