Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Friday, November 19, 2010

JUDSON BIRZA SLIDING DOWN A VOLCANO on SURVIVOR with token SHIRTLESS STRIPED UNDERWEAR PIC

I have been told Judson Birza doesn't stand a chance of winning this season of Survivor.They say he is a dumb blonde and I say he is playing dumb.I prefer to call it playing cool.This coming Wednesday is the dreaded recap show.It is a chance for all of you that only tune in to to the last half of the season to play catch up.This week I witnessed or perceived I witnessed one of Judson's smart moves.In the immunity challenge as he held the rope he glanced over at the other contestants and let go and turned and flew into the water.He didn't struggle and fall like all the other contestants.I believe he let go on purpose to continue his flying under the radar strategy.I'm sure he knew he was safe or at least felt as comfortable as one could feel that he was safe.Not winning another challenge was a smart play if this is true.All I'm getting at is don't believe he isn't in it to win it.I still think it may be hard for him to get the necessary votes to win , of the three jury members so far , two of them , Marty and Brenda , have indicated in their post play interviews that their vote will go to someone that strategizes throughout the game not not just fly under the radar.

No comments: