Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Sunday, June 15, 2008

SHELTER

I watched and enjoyed SHELTER last night.I like surfers and skateboarders especially good-looking ones so of course I was going to be drawn to this movie which is set close to the ocean.Zach has a on and off girlfriend and works dead-end jobs to help support his nephew.He has some art talents and wants to pursue them in art school but puts his family especially his nephew before his own desires.His best friends brother comes back to town and he falls unexpectantly in love with a guy.I won't give away the ending but it does come together in a nice way.I really liked the soundtrack also.If you haven't seen it yet do so.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I bought it and have watched it
twice already. It is such a well
written movie. Think I'm gonna
watch it again. It also don't hurt
that Trevor Wright is such a CUTIE
and a half!

HUGS!!