Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Saturday, June 21, 2008

DANTE'S COVE the lost pilot

They have a DVD set of Dante's Cove that includes Season 1 & 2 plus The Lost Pilot.The Lost Pilot really wasn't lost as they knew where it was all of the time.I am glad they included this third disc.I don't think it would be worth buying on it's own ,but as a added bonus it works for me.It was interesting to me to see the idea for the show at its earliest form and to see how it changed when the series actually aired.The actors are totally changed and maybe for good reason.The acting is so terribly bad,you will love it.It is campy and fun and full of eye candy.

No comments: