Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Thursday, March 6, 2008

INTO THE WILD

I watched INTO THE WILD over the past 2 nights as I only had an hour to spare each night.It was a great movie and should be seen by people far and near.It's average critic rating is an 80 out of 100 and I see why it is so high.Christopher McCandless play by Emile Hirsch runs from his family right after finishing college and heads for Alaska.He has quite a few interesting adventures along the way.Hal Holbrook is one of those that he runs into in his travels.The performance by Hal Holbrook is amazing.I also ran from my family right out of High School.I joined the army where I spent 10 years of my life.I did keep in contact with my family but not as often as I wish I had especially now that my Mom has passed away.I could have had some good years in my 20's with her and the rest of my family had I not been so angry.I won't go in to specifics but I was angry about much the same things as Christopher was.He chose to go to Alaska and was not totally prepared for what he faced.I had the army and plenty of gay friends to help me through those years and while Christopher had many friends along the way, he really was going at it all ALONE and doing it his way.

No comments: