Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Thursday, February 14, 2008

JUMP OUT OF YOUR CLOTHES it's VALENTINES DAY

Valentine’s Day reminds me
how meaningful my feelings are for you.
You have a special place in my world
that no one else could fill.
Out of your overflowing heart,
you add color and light to my life.
You continually cross my mind,
like a precious dose of sunshine,
lighting me up inside--
as I think of you
and the lasting memories
we have created together.
No Valentine gift
is as precious to me
as you are,
my Valentine friend.

No comments: