Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

COMEBACKS

Comebacks is not a very good movie.You could probably say it is the worst of the parody movies.You might even say it is the worst movie ever and that would be giving it more credit than it deserves.It was just what I needed though.Something I could sit back and watch and not have to put much thought into and maybe put a tiny bit of effort into a small chuckle a couple times during the hour and half.I can't really suggest this movie to you unless your looking to waste some time away.I've had a tough couple of weeks and feel plum tuckered out.I didn't mind having a blank mind while the movie played.

No comments: