Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Thursday, January 3, 2008

WAVEY DAVEY and HIS PUDDING RECIPE

I finally got around to making the Banana Pudding from the recipe on Davey Wavey's Blog.It came out quite good considering I made it at work and in between customers.It seems to be a little to much whipped creamy.I think the next time I make it I will not use as much heavy cream as it calls for or maybe make more of the pudding before folding the Cream and Pudding together so it has a more puddingy texture.The taste is great with the peperidge farm chessman's instead of the nilla wafers.I opted for an assortment of chocolate and vanilla chessman's.Click on the post title to go to Davey's Blog if your interested in the recipe.Davey's Blog is worth a look at even if your not into pudding.

No comments: