Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Friday, January 11, 2008

FRIDAY FRICTION

But I did something.Even as I did it,I knew it was doomed to failure.But ,At least it was something.As I left,I pressed my card with name address and phone number into my white hooded hero's hand.Then I went on to the post office and back to the shop and waited.

1 comment:

Fill My 2 Holes said...

well did he come by the shop for a visit?