Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Friday, January 11, 2008

ANOTHER NEVER SEEN BEST of 2007

This picture of Ian was taken December 15th when he and Chris stopped by to pick up a few Christmas presents.Chris also supplied me with a whole bunch of favorites last year.If you look down the column on the right the guy with our stores T-Shirt on in military green showing us all his fabulous bubble butt well that's Chris.Chris and Ian are very good friends so anyway's on this particular day they stopped by and I caught Ian with his mouth opened big.I'm not sure if he spied something huge across the room or what but it sure looks like he could handle it.

No comments: