Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Saturday, October 13, 2007

VINO'S on FIRE















Vino's one of Little Rock's most popular and unique Brew Pub's and Pizza Joints was on fire today.The fire was on the 2nd floor which is where the owner Henry's office is located.It is suspected that an old window unit air conditioner which you can see blazing in one of the photos was to blame.Vino's is just a couple doors down from our store.They are neighbors.They are the reason I moved downtown.Our old location had nothing going on around it and when Dottie at the Free Press told me of the building we ended up buying was for sale and it was near Vino's and The Weekend Theater I jumped at the chance to move to where the action was.I rented part of the building to Robert and he opened up 7th Street Tattoo and we have all been neighbors and friends ever since.I wish Henry and all the Vino's clan a speedy recovery and healthy reopening.They are a vital part of our block and downtown Little Rock.

No comments: