Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Saturday, October 20, 2007

RACE for the CURE ::::: because i care









It was one of Little Rock's most beautiful days this year.A perfect day weatherwise and with so much going on everyone was out and about.It is the last weekend of the fair so I am sure they had record crowds as did Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure in the Downtown area.I ventured out early this morning to help support the 14th annual race.It couldn't have been a better day for a race.

No comments: