Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Monday, September 17, 2007

MINNEAPOLIS MINNESOTA & the WOBBLER SUMMIT


We had a great trip to Minneapolis this past weekend.I did discover I am a horrible bowler.I did get my first ever pink shirt for my birthday 2 weeks ago so I got brave and wore it.The grand prize winner of the bowling contest was a good guy and friend Jay. He is holding the gold trophy and he also owns a greeting card company that produces some great cards you can check them out at his website http://www.smartalexinc.com/ you can click the link to the right --> under other cool links


No comments: