Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

WHEN DARKNESS FALLS & THE BEST OF CARE


I experianced a double dose of fright early this morning.I watched WHEN DARKNESS FALLS first and while I am usually not a fan of this genre of film it was just bad enough and cheesy enough to get a giggle or two out of me.The actors are all eye appealing and easy to watch but really don't have many acting skills.I guess thats kinda what one expects from a zombie movie.If bad acting and the walking dead are your thing WHEN DARKNESS FALLS is a must see.I continued on with THE BEST OF CARE.While the acting in this movie was 1000% better than the first movie I watched I didn't like this movie at all.The story is a sucky kinda story where when your faced with the option of just leaving and getting away or sticking around when your miserable in your situation to the point of killing someone you care about because the pain is to great you stay and eventually murder.It really made no sense to me.Both movies are packaged together on one disc and recently released.

No comments: