Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Saturday, June 23, 2007

GLBT FILM FESTIVAL KICKS OFF


With all the 70 Stu Maddux pictures I took so far this week this is my personal favorite.I think its the setting of the Door and the Poster and the way the light is cast.It also most likely invokes a curiosity as to what is going on that gives Stu that look.You want to know as much as Stu what Ashley and Amos are up to.

No comments: