Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

BLAKE on AMERICAN IDOL


I have done my part to keep Blake in the competition.364 votes and 2 more hours of my life.Why does he deserve to stay you may ask.Well he has shown lots of improvement and a ton of creativity and the boy can sing and entertain.Melinda and Jordin were good singers 11 weeks ago and are still good singers but they haven't shown me the ability to adapt old tunes and modernize them in a way that makes them appeal to a new generation of music listeners.Blake can not only sing the song but tries to do more and usually succeeds.Melinda and Jordin are to ordinary and safe for me.Good Luck Blake.

No comments: