Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

JUST 11 MORE DAYS JUDSON JOHN BIRZA hang in there , do well in the challenges and you'll be alright






I haven't blogged as much this week about Survivor's Judson Birza as in weeks past.I haven't even really spoke about the 2 quitter's and their impact on the game and Jud.All I really said was that Judson was going to have to win some immunity challenges since Chase and Sash have Immunity Idols that both were given.Chase got his last week from one of the quitters Na Onka.That has a direct impact on Jud as Chase now is sitting pretty to reach final 4.Sash is also pretty much assured a spot in the final 4 so that only leaves 2 available spots for Judson to claim one.I kinda didn't want to mention Judson and Survivor today but it is Survivor Wednesday and the show airs tonight.I am a little sad that the show is close to coming to an end.Tonight's show and then the following Wednesday on the 15th with a finale 11 days from now on the 19th.

No comments: