Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Thursday, October 21, 2010

SURVIVOR NICARAGUA : STUPID GAME PLAY or JUST DUMB TRIBAL COUNCILS

I have watched Survivor for many years and have seen every single episode and some of them more than once.Last nights episode will go down as one of the stupidest played games I have ever witnessed.Not just once but twice the tribes made the wrong decision at tribal council.Jeff Probst is right Dan Lembo and Marty Piombo  should have went home and it is true , as he said in his after the show blog , that Survivor is not always fair and life is not always fair either.I enjoyed much of the game play up until the votes.Marty lying about being a chess grand master guru was a stroke of genius.I'm with Jeff  and Marty we need more background lies to liven the show up.Matt Hoffman concocted a big lie about his wife having some illness on Big Brother 12 and took a lot of heat for it but I loved it.When you walk into the house on Big Brother or step on to a Deserted Island on Survivor, to win a half million or a full million , or if your goal is simply to get your 15 minutes of fame you have to realize it is game play from the moment it starts and lies are acceptable game play.It is no secret that Judson ( Fabio ) Birza is my favorite contestant and who I am rooting for to make it to final 3.I never decide who I want in the final 2 until we get to that point and I always go with who deserves it more than who I want.Last night Judson showed his dumber side or should we say weaker side.Every player with the exception of Dan has strengths and weaknesses.Judson it is OK to like Marty but trust him not.It is a game remember.

No comments: