Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Sunday, August 17, 2008

THIRD DAY in SAN DIEGO for COMIC CON ...

Breakfast started with a piece of fruit and ended with bunches of other good stuff.When we got to the convention we encountered some super heroes including my fave Robin.We then visited my friend Brian who had to be the only person wearing a sweatshirt in San Diego.He owns Super 7 and I love him and depend on him for so much in my collecting adventure.In-N Out was our lunch destination.Their cheeseburgers and fries are awesome.After lunch we headed back to the convention to the Funko Booth for the raffle drawing and meeting up with other funatics where petting the Sleestak became a daily routine.Thats Bo the mountain man and super nice guy with the beard.Dinner was at Dick's Last Resort and while waiting outside for our groups table Ron stuck his tongue out and I got Superman to Pose by the Phone Booth.Once seated they give you hats to wear that say crazy things.it was time to call it a day and head to our Bed but before that a ride from the Turkish Taxi Boi around the city where I saw the Skater Boi.















No comments: