Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

MIKEY : HOT NERD

Mikey the hot boi in the green shirt stopped by twice this week to visit and on one of his visits he gifted me with a couple of rocks.Mikey knows I like rocks almost as much as he does.Mikey is a double major in Geology/Chemistry at the University of Arkansas in Little Rock.He works as a research assistant in the chemistry lab,where he researches the uses of radioactive isotopes as tracers in atmospheric and aqueous systems.He did tell me he had added a third major but for the life of me I can't remember what is is.Mikey is a great guy,a hard working student,a very smart person and if you like hot nerds you should look this guy up.

No comments: