Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Monday, March 10, 2008

DARKER SECRETS sideline secrets 2

This movie is full of men,beautiful men,half naked and naked beautiful men.They have sex often.The eye candy held my interest because after all they were gorgeous beautiful men half naked and naked having sex.I have no clue what this movie was about.I had a hard time following along with the story.I guess there was a story.I do know one of the characters is Peter and he is a cop.I never saw a uniform or a police station or anything that would make you think he was a cop, but they say he is ,so I must believe them.Peter is tasked with watching tons of sex tapes so that is what he is doing through the whole movie.

1 comment:

Y said...

I have tagged you for a MEME,Dennis.Sorry.