Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Saturday, February 9, 2008

JOHN MOVING ON

John The Bartender stopped by for a visit a couple days ago.Yes I have been to busy to post on a regular basis.John who bartends at SIDETRACKS in North Little Rock is moving to Seattle in a couple of weeks, so he wanted to stop by and chit chat and say good bye.Twisted would like to thank him for everything he has done over the past couple of years.He has tried to get the word out about our store to as many people as he possibly could.He really went way out of his way to talk us up.He is a customer but more of a friend which is why when he asks for SEX I choose to say no.I hope he and Fuzzy have great times in Seattle.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

He's cute. Makes me wish I was
going with him. Did I ever tell you
about my time in the Seattle Airport? No? Well, I'll have to
post it sometime. Lets just say
it involved..getting locked out of
the secured area and only having
my lip balm on me.