Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Thursday, February 21, 2008

AMNESIA : The James Brighton Enigma

I watched this movie Wednesday Night and enjoyed it.It is a story based on true events of a guy who wakes up naked on the streets of Montreal and doesn't remember who he is.The only thing he is 100% sure of is that he is gay.The movie is somewhat fragmented and confusing, but I would imagine if I were to have Amnesia and piecing my life back together as different memories kept coming back,it would be just that fragmented and confusing.In that, I feel the director achieved his goal.I highly suggest you watch this film.

1 comment:

coach said...

I thought it was a great story. Did those guys ever get caught???