Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

FEHER TENYER : WHITE PALMS


This is a great movie of the sports genre.It is about facing that that is wrong with you and moving on to the next big thing.It is based on a true story and the main athlete plays himself.I did find the beginning somewhat slow but it picked up and never let up.I give it 9 out of 10 stars so seek out this gem of a film.It is being released in the USA under the name WHITE PALMS....Yes that's TOM CRUISE who helped with the film but is not seen in it.



No comments: