Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

THIS MONTH'S FREE PRESS

This months FREE PRESS is out and if you haven't snagged your copy you should rush right out and get one.The cover story deals with Skateboarding and I know a lot of Skateboard enthusiasts.I like taking photographs of Skateboards in use and I just bought a Rare Skateboard in San Diego that is a promotional item for a favorite toy company of mine.The Skateboard doubles as a game board.I will never use it as a Skateboard of course as it is really a piece of art and will fit nicely as a backdrop for my toy collection from that company.

No comments: