Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

LITTLE ROCK GLBT FILM FEST JUNE 23 - 24 2007


I hope alot of you will turn out and support the FILM FEST to be held in LITTLE ROCK at EASY STREET PIANO BAR.It is to be held June 23 and June 24.Beginning at Noon each day and lasting into the evening Non Stop Film showing for our community.Several years ago when I first started in business Twisted Entertainment was strictly a video store.That was 21 years ago.No one else dared to put gay films on the shelf.I had the X-Rated stuff of course but also sought out the titles that would appeal to the Gay Community that I considered mainstream.It never entered my mind that the majority of arkansas straight folk would frown upon Gay People watching Gay Films.My store was the first to bring GLBT viewing material to our community.I want to thank all of you for the many years of Video and DVD sales and rentals and ask you all to help make this GLBT FILM FEST in LITTLE ROCK a GREAT SUCCESS.

No comments: