In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.
THINGS I'VE HEARD
"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."
FEATURED TITLES
TLA
COMMON SENSE
YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!
Thursday, December 20, 2007
OPEN WIDE
I've had that urge before...You know the one where You want to open wide and stick something big and round inside.My fantasy never involved a Red Bull can even though I do like Red Bull and drink it once in a while.
He seems like he'd be fun to party with! But I agree, there are other big, cylindrical things you can put in your mouth that would be more exciting than Red Bull.
1 comment:
He seems like he'd be fun to party with! But I agree, there are other big, cylindrical things you can put in your mouth that would be more exciting than Red Bull.
Mark :-)
Post a Comment